Ryan got the job of naming our visiting bird and decided to name him Flybird because "he flies all the day" He really cracks us up everyday. After our return from Illinois, we woke up to a few more "pets" to look after. Yes, Flybird is a "she" and she had three little flybirds. It was pretty cool and the kids really got a kick out of it. Here are some pictures and videos to share our fun experience.
The sunshade that houses Flybird.
The kids discussing Flybird and his whereabouts.
The discussion continues....:-) because there are actually 2 fly birds. Hence the babies!
One of the baby flybirds.
You might want to fast forward to about the 30 second mark on this video. That is where all the good footage of Mommy Fly bird feeding her babies starts.
The three baby flybirds flew the coup.
3 comments:
I loved the footage of "Flybird". I think that is the perfect pet for a family...I am sad to hear that Sammy is gone. I have fond memories of the little guy on conference weekend.
What a great idea. A pet without the maintenance.
I can't wait to meet Flybird in person in a few weeks!
Post a Comment