Friday, April 03, 2009

Balloons!!

This was that day that I posted my status as " I love being a mom today" It was so fun, the kids were all in a good mood, and would have fun playing around the house. We literally did not leave the house at all this day and we didn't have "much" whining at all...where typically we have so much whining by 10:00am that we HAVE To get out of the house to cure the cabin fever!

We got some balloons from the dentist and I just blew them up and look what happened... :)





Krazy Kaylee....Argh!!


Up Up and Away



Renee happy as can be!


Two outfielders catching the fly ball!



3 comments:

Nic said...

what a great day!!! i am so jealous! i wanna come play at your house! i loved seeing them all.

Sally said...

How adorable is that? You are such a fun mama!

Megan said...

Love those kind of days! I think those days are the ones that go in your mental memory books and someday you will think back on that fun day at home.