Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Care Bears

We went to the park on Tuesday morning and had a great time playing all morning because the weather was perfect. Well Ryan and Renee went exploring in the rocks and near the bushes and Renee busts out in a scream that you could tell instantly that she was in pain. My first thought that something bit her (since every stinkin bug out here in AZ bites) so I rush over to her and whip her up and immediately look at her feet. Well it wasn't a bug bit, but 20-25 of those little round poker sticky things stuck in her feet.

So I'm pulling them out and she is still crying, and Kaylee comes over to her and this is their conversation:
Kaylee: "Nee Nee, you ok"
Renee: "OWIE!!"
Kaylee:"Oh no! Sorry nee nee. You Bink?" (Bink is her pacifier)
Renee:"YA, blah da da blah blah blad da"
Kaylee:"I know!"

The whole time Kaylee had a very concerned look on her face and stroking her head. It was the sweetest thing, and the fact that they do have their own language is amazing. It was really sad though having to pull out all those stupid stickers with my fingers. :(

11 comments:

Megan said...

Poor Renee. That is so sweet the bond that those two have.

Mike and Shelby said...

that conversation is so cute!

Hope Renee's foot is all better! Ouch!

Mrs. Nettles said...

What a good sister! Too cute!

The Maughan's said...

How sweet. There's nothin like a sisters love!!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. There is nothing like a sister....and a twin sister must be even better.(I'm going to see my sister in IN this weekend.)

Now that you've been here, I think of all of you all the time. I know what I'm missing by being so far away.

Love ya.
Jane

Marielle Carlisle said...

Dude! Why weren't you at park day? This whole episode could've been avoided.

that's cute how concerned they get about each other.

Crystel said...

Hope she's doing ok now!

Nic said...

that was so cute! what a great pair they make. wonderful little sisters!

Bethany said...

That ... is ... adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! those things hurt! I have stepped in them myself up here. I bet she had sore feet for a little while. By the way Karen. Those round poker sticky thingys are called bullheads up here in Utah. Not round poker sticky thingys. Love you all.

Grandma S.

Sunni said...

how cute!