Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday

This year Ryan is old enough to participate in the Primary Program that is preformed every year. And he did a good job with not getting shy, he actually said his line in the microphone.....
"My name is Ryan and I'm a Tball player and a child of God."

And he sang most of the songs, even one that had sign language signs to it, which I was proud of him for that. Then there were others that he just played with the other boys his age, using the "force" on each other! It made me laugh! Such a boy, and so Ryan!

Here is a picture of him at our practice the day before.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is really growing up isn't he? I was going through some pictures last week and found some of Ryan when he was a baby. Seems like it was just yesterday when I got the photo book you gave me announcing that you were pregnant! I am truly blessed with my kids and my grandkids. Tell Ryan good job and that we are so proud of him!

Grandma S.

Crystel said...

The day they can participate in the primary program is always a memorable one. They get so big so fast!

Megan said...

Great job Ryan. You are so brave!