Sunday, November 23, 2008

Silly Kids!!

The girls have started the phase where they just love to be naked! Well although I feel that they are way too young to start potty training (or I'm just not ready to deal with that daunting task yet!), I thought I would introduce underwear to them and see how they respond to it.

To my surprise, Kaylee absolutely loved them and Renee wanted nothing to do with them!

Silly Kaylee, here she is wearing 8 necklaces and
8 pairs of underwear!



Kaylee is wearing the underwear and Renee is the one NOT!!

Renee the "thing"!
Spiderwoman Kaylee!



Kaylee didn't want to stop with underwear or costumes....
she threw on Ryan's clothes too! And Ryan wanted to copy Kaylee by putting on all of his underwear! You have to see the video below to see how they walk!


Just for a laugh! Hahaha Enjoy!!

7 comments:

Kendra said...

That is so awesome. Love the underwear walk that was hilarious.

Crystel said...

That was hillarious! They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

OK Joe, Ryan doesn't walk like you in this video. Ha!

Better underwear than frogs! I'll forward you a video I received.

Jane

Kristi Kroeger said...

Very cute pics! I am glad I can now speel so that I can look at your blog!

Anonymous said...

Love the underwear walk- Ry-Ry. Renee naked, Kaylee undies. Ok, now I won't have trouble telling them apart at family Christmas! :) Everytime I watch these little videos and look at the blog pics, I miss them so much! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I wish we could be together. Love you all.

Grandma S.

Emily said...

8 pairs! That is so funny. The girls are looking so grown-up. It was nice talking to you the other night.

Megan said...

Wow so many pairs of underwear and their bum still looks small.