Friday, November 14, 2008

Candy!!

I took these pictures a few days after Halloween, when we were still having candy everyday. I thought I'd post them, especially for you grandma's who love to spoil the kids with chocolate and sugar! I thought you would get a kick out of it.



So Grandma's and Grandpa's this one is for you.....




The pirate with his Buried treasure!!



Loved this one...which showed off his stellar outfit!



Little sister wanting to be just like her big brother!

Counting his treasure and wanting more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Ry-Ry, your pirate treasure looks so good and you are learning to count so well, too. Your grin reminids me so much of your daddy. so cute, yet so ornery. Grandma and paw-paw love you. We are looking so forward to seeing you at Christmas. By the way, I love your cowboy boots. You look so grown-up in them. Now mommy and daddy need to get you a pony! Love you all.

Grandma S.