Thursday, November 06, 2008

David

My Youngest brother David has been home for almost a month before he leaves for the air force and it's been really nice spending time with him. As well as hanging out, he has taken up some new desires to better himself by learning to cook and take care of kids. My mom, Kendra and I have been taking turns helping him learn how to cook.

And I have been in heaven helping him learn these new skills....since I have plenty of kids to practice on and to feed!! He learned how to cook instantly and was such a success with everything that he made....so much so that the pickiest of critics gave him 2 thumbs up and gobbled everything up! That right there is the best compliment as a chef!


The apprentice in action!

A "Masterpiece" of his.....a 4 egg omelet with sausage, olives, cheese and salsa....he got this one from the "Michael Phelps cook book!"

Successfully juggling 3 kids at once! Literally!!

Ryan wanted to be just like David! He even flexes his muscles like him!


Here he is mastering the skill of diapering and clothing a toddler! If you don't believe me see the video below!

My brother is awesome! So proud of the 180 degree change he has made in his life! He has been a joy to have around....actually a dream come true....a cook and a nanny! Only in my dreams! You are the best David!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That omelet looks really yummy! Maybe I will go have something to eat now. Looks like you had loads of fun with your Uncle (and brother) David. If David reads this I wish to say good luck in the Air Force. Love to all.

Grandma S.

Spamdrew said...

Ok, seriously, who is that guy, and what did he do with the real David??!!

Megan said...

I love the new and improved David.