We are big fans of "Signing Time" in our house....Ryan learned to sign at any early age, and loves to still show off the things that he knows and continues to learn as we watch it with the girls. It has become the girls favorite show. They get so excited when it comes on they laugh and scream with excitment and start waving their hand holding up their thumb and index finger in a 'L' for "Leah". And if it's not on and they want to watch it they say "sign sign! sign sign!" It's so funny.
This is how "Rachel" signs the ABC's at the end of the show....so this is his impression!
3 months ago
7 comments:
I am so impressed! Maybe Ryan will have to teach me to sign. When we sing the songs in Sunday School that we sign to, I just stand there and try to sing. No that's not a typo....I can't hardly sing let alone sign.
Love,
Jane
Ryan! You did so well. I am so proud of you. I as well bought the Singing Times dvd's and am slowly, trying to teach myself. Maybe someday we can have a conversation all in sign. We can talk about things that mommy and daddy know nothing about. Our little secrets! :) Love to all.
Grandma S.
Wow! I'm impressed! He did so well!
We had a nice time meeting you last weekend. I told Darrin that I could totally see us hanging out with you guys... that is if you didn't live so far! :) Your next trip you'll have squeeze in a little Smith time!
that was the cutest thing ever! i loved it!!!
He did great! I don't even think my older boys could do that right now! :)
Your little Ryan is so cute!!! And so smart! He must get it from Karen..just kidding Joe. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you for the Halloween get together at the school!
Way to go Ryan. I will have to check those DVD's out for Angie so she can try to be as smart as you.
Post a Comment