We are enjoying more backyard time with the weather cooling off. However with the girls crawling EVERYWHERE and FAST and having a backyard full of rocks, I have created my own backyard playpen!! They don't seem to mind and it makes my job so much easier watching all 3 at once. Joe was surprised when he came home and found another toy, but wasn't upset when I told him that a neighbor was throwing it out. (as well as the firetruck in the background, it works perfectly it just needed a little duct tape - wha-la good as new!) He calls them our "Junk week toys"! But hey, the kids don't know the difference and sure love them!! It was like Christmas in October!

"Give me all your pacifiers! Don't make me use my water gun!"

"Rubber duckey, You're they one...you make pool time so much fun!"
P.S. Kaylee is the one with her tongue out! That has become her trait to telling them apart these days! Hopefully she doesn't stop anytime soon!
5 comments:
Can they come over to my house to play?
Jane
Yeah! It looks like they're having so much fun. I love their little smiles! Nice that you can swim in November!
you are so lucky you moved somewhere where you can afford a backyard! :) I don't know when that's going to happen to us...probably never.
I demand a recount in the vote to shave Joe's head.
Oh...too cute!! Your back yard looks so fun! Yes I agree with the comment above...a recount of the votes. What happened with that? Add 4 more votes from Kris, Gavin, Collin and Carson....maybe now we will see some shaved head pics?
Post a Comment