There is room for everyone, it rolls really nice ( so it doesn't feel like you are pushing 60 pounds of kid!) and the best part that I like about it is... that it was free. Who doesn't love free?
We get a lot of looks, waves (and even one kid started chanting Chuga chuga choo choo! It's a baby train!) as we are going for our daily walk around the neighborhood or to the park. We are our own parade! With Halloween approaching, we love walking around and looking at all the decorations. Some people go all out! Speaking of....Too bad we won't be able to see Brad and Nic's decorations this year!


No, her mother hasn't taught her that it is impolite to eat with your toes!
+158.jpg)
Big News!!! Ryan is now sleeping in his BIG BOY BED that Grandma Jane got him! (Thanks again Grandma Jane!!) He loves it and so far so good with the transition. We had to set it up exactly how he had things in his crib though. And he was very kind to give his crib to baby sister, so now they both have a real bed to sleep in and one doesn't have to sleep in a pack n play. We haven't taken a picture of them yet, but will do that soon. I can't believe I haven't done that yet! With my obsession of taking pictures and all!! :)
+144.jpg)
We had a fun time decorating cupcakes while the daddy's were at the priesthood session of General Conference.
+145.jpg)
I made this one for you daddy, with lots of "sprinkerlers!!"

Twister is fun for all ages!
This was at a place called Jump and Play in town. Ryan was enjoying the slide! Notice the girls at the bottom cheering him on.
Shuffle board anyone? He almost scores high points for running over his sister!
7 comments:
Once again...adorable! I get tired just looking at the "choo choo" train with it's occupants.
Still a big "NO" on Joe shaving his head, but hey I'm not the one doing the comb over every morning....hehehe.
Old Lady in St. George.......
Ok, what is the deal with people? Why are more people voting for Joe to not shave his head? I just don't get it. Joe, tear down that hair!
Hey Joe - You should really wait til the comb over hits the front of the head... then shave it. You might scare the neighbors... well it's not us now so who cares.??!!
miss you guys!
Joe, I say go for it. You never know if you'll like it or not until you do it and it always grows back. Dave would say to do it for sure. He hates having hair. He hates styling it (it takes 3 seconds!) every day! BUT, Arizona does get cold so you might want to keep your hair for warmth for a few more months..
Those pictures are great! Yeah that Ryan sleeps in a big boy bed. I can't believe he turns 3 next month! Trent is almost 2! Time flies. I love that stroller. You have to have one like that with all of your kids. It's awesome!
Ryan is adorable in his big boy bed. I'm glad he likes it. It looks like Ryan plays well with his sisters (as long as they like to go fast).
It was good talking to you last evening, Joe.
Jeremy has done the shaved head thing twice now and I can't say that I really like it. Maybe when it is natural, you have time to get used to it a little at a time.
Jane
we loved the pictures!!! and thanks for the honorable mention! i was so excited and brad laughed. you're missing out too because we got a bunch of new decorations too! we are all festive this year. but we love the stroller. brad laughed over that one. and i loved the videos! everyone is getting so big. when did this happen??? we miss you all! and brad still says joe totally needs to shave his head. ok, so he said different words but i made it kid friendly!
hooray for ryans big boy bed!! Wow, the girls are getting so big! Why are people voting for Joe to NOT shave his head...what kind of people are we polling here? Go for it..and take pics too! ( i tried to vote again in hopes to sway the vote...it wont let me!) :)
Post a Comment