It's not always a party, but we are all in this together and doing our best to make the best of everyday!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Play time
Here are some videos of the girls playing together. I hope they always share this good!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How innovative you are! and you do know how to pinch a penny. Joe is a lucky man. Kaylee and Renee are growing so much, and Ryan I see is still in the midst of potty training. All of them are so cute. By the way Karen or Joe, whoever typed the message- it is duct tape, not duck tape. I think it might have been Karen, considering some other comments she has made thru the years! heeheehee. What a city girl.....! :) Looking forward to seeing you in November. Love you all.
2 comments:
How innovative you are! and you do know how to pinch a penny. Joe is a lucky man. Kaylee and Renee are growing so much, and Ryan I see is still in the midst of potty training. All of them are so cute. By the way Karen or Joe, whoever typed the message- it is duct tape, not duck tape. I think it might have been Karen, considering some other comments she has made thru the years! heeheehee. What a city girl.....! :) Looking forward to seeing you in November. Love you all.
Grandma S.
I have the cutest neices and nephew ever! They are all getting so big! I cant wait to see you all next month!
Post a Comment