Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Say UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!

This Blog is dedicated to my Brothers/Brother in-laws,
or in other words Ryan, Renee and Kaylee's Uncles!!


Here are a few pictures from my collection that shows
how lucky my kids are to have such fun Uncles!!

David
(or as Ryan calls him "Uncle Dabid")


Once upon a time this was "Dabid" Not bad looking, but he aspired to be bigger.......


he started doing push ups.........



and working out........


And now he is Big "Uncle Dabid!"



Ryan loves that David has big muscles!



Don't worry about what grades he made, he DID graduate high school and is ready to be tutor! He IS looking for a job if anyone is interested!

Brian
(or as Ryan calls him Uncle Brwian)


Uncle Brian is the adventerous one, he likes to camp, hike, do all kinds of outdoorsy stuff and get his hands dirty.


Here he is leading the kids on a small hike down to the tide pools to find some crabs.



He's not scared of anything!! See video below


No it's not Steve Irwin.....it's uncle Brian!!




Steven
the Circus trainer


Uncle Steven could be hired out for birthday parties as a clown for your entertainment....
if only he lived closer!



Does this guy talk or just make silly sounds and sound effects?!!


It wasn't long before he had Ryan doing all kinds of circus tricks!!


Ta DA!!!


Circus tricks in action!





Andy
(or as Ryan called him AANNNNNNNDDDDDDDDYYYYYYY!!!!!)

This is Uncle Andy, AKA Uncle Spamdrew.
He is quite handy and Ryan loved to do anything that he was doing.
He just loves being with Unlce Andy!


All the kids do for that matter!!




















How big is Andy........this big!!
How much do I love Uncle Spamdrew.......this much!!


He's no Hudson Hornet, but Andy makes a great race car driver Crew Cheif!!





He is also a great music teacher too!! Ryan still randomly will sing this song to this day!!


JIM
(AKA Bob the Builder)















Yes ladies....the mustache is real


















Jim: "Yes Ryan, my hair used to be nice and bushy...just like that tree"



















First one to the top of the mountian wins!




Now THIS IS FUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




So these are all my kids Uncles, just wanted to share how great these guys all are!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lucky your munchkins are to have such fun uncles! Our's are all duds. And NO, I am not J/K. Count your blessings!

Grandma in Utah.

Anonymous said...

Ok, who's the other Grandma in Utah. I thought I was the only one that held that position!!!! Loved the blog, especially the one where Ryan tries to walk after being spun by David. Oh, and the crack about Jim's bushy hair. That was funny too! Love you all and we will see you in a couple of days. I am so excited about having all my grandbabies with me in one place again. You know, if you guys would move to Kanab after Joe is out of school, I would always have all my grandbabies with me.

Grandma S.

Dan and Sarah said...

Holy cow that's a lot of uncles...well I guess Jayden has three..but STILL that's awesome!

Spamdrew said...

First off, REMOVE THE ANNOYING MUSIC!!!

Second, I demand top billing... "A" comes before everything else.

Third, there is no #3.

Fourth, being an uncle rules. But being a daddy will rule even more. (Megan is pregnant, due August.)

Fifth, I are jealous of Uncle Brian and Uncle David who get to play with Ry-Ry and the twins just about every day.

Sixth, I wasn't expecting a Spanish Inquistion!!


Spamdrew the Soon to be Daddy

Anonymous said...

so you need the picture of my on my myspace from what i was actually big on tren. also you need to get real music. like. lets see. well i dont kno ask joe.


so when are we going to the gym. call me at 1 949 547 6550 to schedule an appointment.