So Another year has come and gone! It is always amazing to realize how fast time flies when you are looking backwards. We just had a wonderful holiday celebration with lots of family. First we had Grandma Kathy and Grandpa John for the week of Christmas and for the girls birthday. They really made it a fun week, and made the girls birthday special (since i didn't have the energy to do so!) Thanks again mom!! Then we had Grandma Joyce and Bryan here til New Years. It was a nice week spent visiting and eating lots of yummy food. Now my house is empty of visitors and we will try to return to a sense of normalcy.
I can't believe we are turning the page on a new month and a NEW Year! With a clean slate ahead of me, the motivation is rejuvenated to once again to do more, be better, and try again on those things that I said I once was going to do.
I love to blog, to record the memories made each day, but I have slacked big time the past few months. I want to try to blog more frequently once a month at least, but once a week would be ideal, and once a day even to capture more of those "simple or crazy but funny" things that happen that will be fun to look back at years down the road. Like tonight in the frustration of trying to put the girls to bed, Renee made me laugh when she realized that shinning her flashlight over the night light on the wall made the night light turn off. Her eyes widened with amazement and she whispered "It's Magic!" A smile instantly came upon both of our faces.
To attend the temple more frequently. At least once a month, but more if possible. I made a commitment in December to go once a week as a Christmas gift to the Lord and had some amazing experiences by doing so. I felt the spirit more strongly this Christmas season and felt great while serving in the temple doing that service for the Lord.
I want to get back into doing our family history also.
I want to start reading again.
And working out. Eating better. Sleeping more. :-)
I want to budget better, plan better.
My house really needs a spring cleaning, I want to go through every room/closet and get rid of and donate what we don't need or use anymore.
Spend more quality time with my kids, my husband, and me more.
Stay in touch with long distant friends and family.
That's my list so far.... hopefully the blogging one will stick and I'll do a better job there!
I've probably lost all my readers anyways, so I'm just essentially talking to myself, but it's my "record of life" so to speak. If you are reading, send me a comment once in awhile, they are love to me!
Love you all! Happy New Years!
3 months ago
2 comments:
Don't worry- you haven't lost ALL your readers:) Those of use that have you on our bloglist are still here!
you haven't lost me! I read all the time; just don't always have a comment to make. Love you all.
Grandma Smith
Post a Comment