Today I volunteered to go read to the girls Preschool class. It was so fun. It was nice to see the girls in their class. They helped me pick out the books I was going to read the night before and even helped me read the last one, "This Old Man." The girls each took a turn singing each number up to 10 and then we had the class sing with us the second time around. It was so fun interacting with the kids and making them laugh with the stories. I felt like a real stand up comic!! haha It was a great 20 mins. I had a sweet friend come over and sit while I went since Jordan was asleep, and the sweet angel baby slept the whole time I was gone making her job a piece of cake!
I came home and had a nice day with Jordan. He took some really good naps, finally we are getting on a routine! It gives me time to get the "need to get done" things done like dishes and laundry, and I have also been getting to some of the things on the "I want to" list, like plant flowers, read a book, and blog! :-)
After school today the kids played nicely, with each other, and then our one neighbor invited the kids over to watch Cars 2, so Renee and Ryan went, Kaylee opted to stay home with me. So she helped me play with Jordan and we decided to plant some flowers. I had asked her to go inside and get Jordan a new toy since he was starting to get fussy and I didn't want to stop my new project just yet, and as she went in, she heard someone say "hello?!" She immediately shut the door and came running back out to me, yelling "Mommy! Someone is in our house!" I was confused and a bit concerned about why there was a voice in my house when my kids just left to go to the neighbors and Kaylee and I were outside. Hmmm.....but it was my other neighbor looking for son. "Oh! HI! You freaked Kaylee out! hahah and me a little too! LOL!"
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment