So this weekend Ryan had the desire and willingness to learn how to ride a bike WITHOUT his training wheels. Maybe because his friends and neighbors all know how, so that helped motivate him. He asked me to help him ride his 2 wheeler so I held onto the back of seat and gave him a push, and off he went. He went a little bit then didn't know how to stop and crashed.
Ok next lesson, brakes!
this picture I captured with my camera phone and the delay caught it right at this moment when he got clotheslined by the mailbox! OUCH! He was OK, a few tears and then hopped back on the back for some more.
Next lesson...steering!
It only took a few lessons and he was riding in style....Super hero Style!
So proud of our little- I mean Big guy!
1 comment:
Love the batman on the bike. He is getting so BIG!
Post a Comment