Friday, September 04, 2009

Park Days

With Ryan in school, it's nice to have some "one on two" time with my twins. Going to the park is always a good time. We do miss brother, but its that much easier (for mom) minus one!


Renee adoring her beautiful hand picked flower :)
Kaylee being a monkey swinging in the tree! (she looks so big to me in this picture!)


I love the mirror image moments like this one! One is "ordering" some cookies and the other is "making them". Love the imagination at work too!

One monkey up, on monkey down!


"I did it!" and "look at me!" are common phrases heard from them, especially in this shot.

6 comments:

Traci said...

These are so cute!! They are getting so big.

Rebecca said...

I love the pictures of the girls on the bridge. gosh they are cute. really, its my favorite picture!

Anonymous said...

Sweet girls! They are growing up fast aren't they? I bet even though they miss Ry-Ry that they still like having momma all to themselves. Love you all.

Grandma S.

Nic said...

those were awesome!! what a great time to get to play with them.

Megan said...

Love the mirror moments. So cute!

Crystel said...

cute shots of the girls!