Friday, September 18, 2009

Bedtime Stories

I love capturing precious moments like these..... Before bed we usually read stories, and usually mommy is the one doing the reading, but tonight they wanted a turn! And they each took their turn with both stories.

These videos aren't too long, but they will be sure to put a smile on your face today!

The inflection in Renee's voice, and Kaylee's faces she makes cracks me up in this one.

The trade.....

Renee's solo with "Brown Bear" Again...Kaylee's faces and Renee's voice! And yes her favorite color must be "lello", I especially like the "lello goldfish!"

Thanks again grandma for the new book....they LOVE it!! (obviously) :)

6 comments:

MeL said...

These girls are seriously the most precious things ever! I LOVED the way they read the books perfectly, sounds like you are a good mama teaching them young!

Sally said...

That is the cutest! I LOVE LOVE the way they were both just reading along. Ok and you are sooo right, the voices, the faces, it was hilarious!

Spamdrew said...

Too cute!! Or I should say 'two' cute!! I love that they love books. We often find Spamgela digging through her box of books, flipping through them, 'reading' them.

Anonymous said...

You are so right. I am smiling. Brilliant children....reading before they are even 3!

Jane

Megan said...

Thanks to reading for Angie. She really enjoyed watching, as did I :)

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome. I am so happy they are enjoying the book as much as they are. Such cuties, and able to read too. Must have some of their grandma's smarts! Love you all.

Grandma S.