So I really don't love it when the kids are sick. It really makes having twins really hard. The crying, coughing, and puking has reached an all time high. This story has made my youngest brother david not want to have kids....so there's your warning!
The girls have been coughing, and when they get going, sometimes it makes them throw up. And it's not just a little, it starts the whole water fall flow going! It's given me a chance to use my new carpet cleaner that I got for Christmas and to my pleasant surprise, it works great!! So i've now cleaned our Lazy boy, and several spots on the carpet and washed several sheets and pukey clothes. Well yesterday we put the girls down for a nap and I road on my bike with Ryan to the park to meet Katie and her kids. We weren't there long, before I got a distress call from Joe saying....."Um, Kaylee just threw up.......on Renee.......in her hair......ya it's pretty gross!"
"Ok I'm on my way home!" So that was a fun one! And my brother david really got a kick out of it, but now I"m afraid he won't have kids. he said that kids aren't sanitary and that is just super gross. and that he would of just shaved off her hair! Well Glad he wasn't here helping that day! haha
3 months ago
3 comments:
YIKES! The boys haven't thrown up in each others hair but Harrison has crawled around in his and got it in his own hair. Eew. I'm glad you have a wonderful carpet cleaner! I don't even know how to use ours...they've only gotten sick in bed so far.
Oh yeah ... I hope they feel better soon or are already feeling better.
Oh man, I have to agree with David on this one. I'm going to have to marry a guy that can handle puke because I just can't! I don't even want to think about it! You're a super-hero!
Post a Comment