Sunday, January 21, 2007

Two Much Fun!!

Well, believe it or not, we are having fun despite the sleep we are losing. Either we are getting more sleep or we are just getting used to not needing very much sleep to get by. (I think it's the later, since I do recall seeing almost every hour of the clock last night!! ) Kaylee and Renee are really a lot of fun, but if you ask daddy he'd say it is more fun when they aren't crying!! We have been seeing an increase in crying these days and we are still hoping and praying that they don't have reflux like their brother did. Reflux times two is not fun for anyone!!

Here are some more pictures for you to enjoy!! They are almost 1 month old!



Renee: "Ahhhh... Nothing like a good stretch in the morning!!"
Kaylee: "I couldn't sleep with you poking me all night!

"So it just blinks and plays the same song over and over?"

"It sure is nice having a sister to snuggle with"


"Psst! You awake Renee? Watch mommy's reaction when she sees what I left for her when she unwraps me!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls are changing so much already, although they are still beautiful. I can't wait to meet them and to let Ryan get re-acquainted with me. Only 1 month!
Still praying for restful nights.
Jane

Anonymous said...

I can see that I am going to have to make another trip out there as soon as I kick this lovely cough. I WANT TO HOLD THEM SO BAD!! Such cuties! Good job, guys!

Grandma S.

Robyn said...

What cuties! I love the one of them under the baby gym. I love their facial expressions! Keep posting!

Tonya said...

I can't believe how tiny they still look! I guess compared to my moose of a kid who is now in the 90%. How in the world can they grow 7 inches in 4 months?

I hope you guys are getting a bit more sleep now. It looks like you have a good routine down.