Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Oh yay Ryan still loves me

Ryan stayed home sick yesterday. And even though he was sick with stomach issues he cleaned up or tried to clean up dog puke for me. Wrigley had gotten into our ham dinner scraps and either ate too much or it didn’t sit right with him and he puked twice and I wasn’t thrilled about cleaning it up. All the kids want the dog when he is happy or cuddly but they don’t want to do all him or care for him when it’s not fun and convienent.  So that was super nice and sweet of him. 
The next day he felt well enough to go to school. I had to take Kaylee to the dr and when I dropped her off his class was in the lunchroom and I popped in to see him and he stood up and waved at me and came over to talk to me! I was so pleasantly surprised that he was still excited to see his mom and not be embarrassed by my presence! He used to shout “MOMMY!!!!!!” When I would pick him up from kindergarten and the teachers always would say he sure loves his mom! So grateful to still have that feeling and love form my boy.  
He came home saying that some of  his friends asked who I was and asked if he was embarrassed to have me there. And he said no why? ATA boy!! So proud of my boy! 

No comments: