Wow time just flies! I don't get much time to attend to my blogging these days, been quite the slacker about it that's for sure. Well Jordan is now 17 months and at a very fun interactive stage. Seems quite grown up, 1 more month til nursery!! :-) He keeps me very busy, thought having the kids in school all day would give some more free time, but there is still a house to keep up, 3 meals a day to prepare and clean up, and laundry for all 6 of us to do. oh well!
Joe is going to a conference in 2 weeks and I will be going with him!! Without the kids!!! YEAH!! My mom is coming out to watch them, thank you mom!~ you are the best!! So I'm really looking forward to that, as are the kids! I'm hoping to get more caught up with rest and relaxation and my blog while we are away!
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment