Fall is upon us, and it is so beautiful! The kids are enjoying playing outside, and I am enjoying having the windows open and feeling the cool breeze. I think it is my favorite season so far of the 4 I have now experienced.
Kaylee was so cute after school today. She wanted me to find a rope to tie around her bike and tie it to another scooter so she could give her friend a ride. I just so happened to have some rope in the garage, just the right size that we got at the Family living center, and tied it to her bike and then to a scooter that Grandma Joyce got her. And off she rode down the street to our neighbors house with the BIGGEST smile on her face for inventing such a fun contraption. She looked over to me and waved and yelled, I love you mommy!
I love you too Kaylee Bug! Just a moment that I wanted to blog about and remember, my heart took a picture. (I wanted to take a picture but I couldn't find my camera or my phone at that moment, but don't tell Joe ;-)
Another funny thing that occurred today was, the kids were all outside playing and it started to rain a little bit. It didn't get too cold, just rained enough to have fun it and not get drenched. Well that gave Renee and her friend and idea to go get their.....not umbrellas................ their SWIM SUITS! hahaha Got to love it!
Ryan can play non stop with friends after school. I try to send kids home so I can just have my kids for a bit and get ready for dinner, but they all just come back or Ryan will ask if he can play out in the "front yard" while I get dinner ready. We have still been eating dinner late because daddy comes home so late. So from 3pm til 6 or 7:30 some days, he is going strong playing with friends. Then when TIME Is UP for sure because we are eating, they always ask, can Ryan play after dinner? UM NO!!! You can play again tomorrow!!
Jordan is the cutest little dolly! He is such a happy little guy. I have really enjoyed having the time to be with just him since the kids have gone back to school. He is now really laughing a lot more and it is easier to get the laughs out of him. We were cracking up a half a dozen times yesterday! It's my new favorite thing! Just can't get enough of him! Love the little guy, just wish he would listen to his mother and sleep a little better at night already! haha He is sleeping in his big boy crib in brother Ryan's room. Ryan feels honored to share his room.
He has increased the amount of spitting up he is doing lately. So we are going through burp clothes, but not nearly as bad as Ryan did as a baby. It's funny when he spits up the girls will say "Uh-Oh Mom he Frowed up! Get a Burp Clof!"
Joe has picked up a second job working at the Retail Pharmacy across from the hospital. He really enjoys it and they REALLY appreciate him helping out. So much so that they end up keeping him there late almost every night. We miss seeing him, but appreciate the help it is financially with those stinkin student loans. The Pharmacy in town has even called to ask if Joe could help out for when she (the only Pharmacist who works there) can go on vacation. That will be a really nice commute or bike ride! Less than a mile away. And we can go visit him too. Thank goodness he is busy and enjoying his work. But the poor guy came home the other night after working several 13 hr days in a row and literally fell asleep during dinner!! It was late so he went downstairs to sit in his recliner because we had already eaten and I brought him his food and he fell asleep mid sentence holding the last few bites of his quesadilla. It was sad, but quite comical!!
I am trying to get projects done around the house or just working hard at the everyday things that need to get done. But get excited if I get to something that is not dishes or laundry or regular housework. Especially if it involves reorganizing something! I have plans and a long to do list that hopefully will get tackled this year.
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment