I had a
surprise offer from the young women that I teach to volunteer a service project for me. They wanted to do something to help before the baby came, but I had already gotten all the baby stuff ready, so we thought of painting the "nursery" which is really Ryan's room since they will eventually share. So they generously donated their time and helped me complete this project before the baby came. Vicki, is the amazing woman I serve with in the Young women's with these awesome Beehives, and she came up with the design for the room. I told her
basically what colors I was thinking but all the cuteness and creativeness was all hers!

The kids even helped out a little too!
The FINISHED PRODUCT........................
Ryan is excited about his new room! When I asked him what he thought after he first saw it...
he said..... "I LOVE IT!"
He can't wait to share his room with his baby brother.
4 comments:
the "boys room" is soo cute! I love it.
That is so cute! How nice of them to do that for you.
that is a great room!! i'm jealous and want one now! i don't blame ryan for loving it!!
wow! will they come to my house? it looks awesome!
Post a Comment