Saturday, March 05, 2011

Cranky

Officially having too many contractions and got put on meds. Not bed rest, just need to take it easy and do all the things that help with decreasing contractions; like drinking lots of water, resting and keeping my bladder empty. The doctor scheduled an ultrasound for me and the first available is on this coming tuesday and they will check the baby and my cervix to make sure everything is ok and my cervix is still good.

This is the longest I've ever gone, made it to 33 almost 34 weeks before this stuff happened.
With Ryan I was 28 weeks, and with the twins I was 23 almost 24 weeks.
So really I have enjoyed this pregnancy so much being able to "just" be pregnant and not have the preterm labor worries has been really nice.

Hoping to make it through this month. Any additionaly prayers would be appreciated.
Really want to deliver in April and have a "full term" baby.
I just have one cranky uterus!! hahaha

3 comments:

Megan said...

Just take it easy and accept help. That baby boy needs you!

Anonymous said...

Praying!

Jane

Anonymous said...

praying for you here, Karen. When did this start happening? Last time I talked to you we were so excited cause it hadn't happened like it did before. Hoping everything goes well. Love you all.

Grandma S