I was playing Tickle monster with girls and had a Blast because it went a little different this time. It went like this...
1. I would grab one of them and tickle her
2. She would start singing to me "twinkle twinkle little star" and tell me "shhh mommy go to sleep."
3. So then I would "fall asleep" still holding onto her and now she's stuck.
4. But while I'm "sleeping" she whispers for the other one to come save her.
5. The free one comes and picks up my arm and frees her sister
6. Then they both sneak up on me and yell "WAKE UP!!!!!!"
7. That jolts me awake
8. So then I quickly try and grab the closest or slowest one
9. and repeat all of the above all over again.
10. Laugh over and over again.
It really was quite a fun time, I highly recommend trying it.
3 months ago
3 comments:
oh that does sound like so much fun!! they are just so cute and silly.
you have such an incredible gift of thinking up different games to play with the kids. my grandbabies are blessed to have you as a momma. Love to all.
Grandma S.
Who needs toys? LOL
Post a Comment