Saturday, June 05, 2010

Talent Show

This is something we do qutie often these days...have a "talent show" and the kids stand on the door mat as the stage and take turns singing a song or dancing a dance.

Here are a few videos of their "talents" ENJOY!




6 comments:

Nic said...

what a great talent show?! i love ryan's dancing. who taught him all those sweet moves?

Spamdrew said...

Ryan must of watched that same video as Napoleon. I think these will make great blackmail videos for their teenage years.

Kendra said...

Super cute!

The Maughan's said...

Karen... It has been way to long :) I love to see your little family on your blog! We really need to get together soon! I guess I will see you next week at all of the graduation stuff :) YAAAY!! Oh and a silly question : what are you wearing for the dinner on Thursday, I just saw that it said "FORMAL" attire :( Should I pull out my old prom dress :) hehe!No but really what ya wearing?

Anonymous said...

Ok Joe, Ryan may walk like you but I've never seen you do any of these dance moves. Ha!

Love,
Jane

Anonymous said...

I can see that Ryan has Joe's gift of rhythm!!! Way to shake that bootie, Ry-Ry!! Love you all.

Grandma S.