Here are the pictures and some videos of the party for you to enjoy
Which one of these is not like the other??
Ryan starts off the super hero obstacle course
Eli's turn , Watch his fancy foot work!
Renee is light on her feet!
Run Kaylee run!! She is lightening fast!
Ready, Set, GO!!!!
Bat-Girl Renee
Then we played a fun seeking game. I had hid these batman signs in the sand with just a little bit sticking out and they had to use their super hero vision to find them. They loved it
Then with all the Batman powers they had, they needed to protect Gotham City (or the Park) from the villains lurking out in the perimeter. So they went off and captured a villain and destroyed him. They loved that one too. We played it several times!
Yes I was their side kick "Robyn"
My mom had made that costume for me when I was in high school or college, i think because David was a batman on year too.
Time to rest, and recharge with some snacks.
It was REALLY windy that day, so lighting the candles didn't happen, but it didn't stop the singing or any fun
They didn't even notice I'm sure!
The birthday song...HI-YA!!!
Ryan loved every present his friends and grandma brought for him. I love this expression we captured!
6 comments:
way to go batman and bat girls!!!
it really is neat to see my grandkids like this haveing so much fun. God bless you mom and dad. keep up the good work.
grandpa b.
what a fun party, Robin! fun to see what my boys were up to. thanks again!
Karen, I envy you. You have such a knack for making your kids birthday parties exciting and fun. And the Robyn costume, what a good idea. I never had a good imagination like that. You go girl. It is so wonderful to see Ryan's happy face in these pics. And the girls, too, especially when they are eating all the frosting! Love you all.
Grandma S.
oops. I mean "Robin".
Way to go Super Mom! I was not a creative mom.....Jeremy had birthday parties at Chuckie Cheese's. Looks like the kids had a blast. I love Ryan's expressions.
Jane
What a fun party! You guys are so creative. Wish we could have been there. Love ya!
Post a Comment