I can't believe it but our first born babe turns 5 today!
He now gets to use all 5 of his cute little fingers to tell you how old he is.
It is amazing to me to think that 5 years ago today we brought this little sweet boy into the world and started this wonderful journey of parenthood.
He came into our world on Thanksgiving day, which helps me remember how grateful I am for him each year, and also has given him a nickname of "being a turkey" as well!
In honor of his 5th birthday, I thought I list 5 of my favorite things about Ryan
5. He is a fun loving boy, gets along with others well and makes friends easily
4. He wakes up happy saying "good morning!" and he always greets me with a hug first thing
3. He is learning to read like a champ! After we got past "the" its been smooth sailing, which has made this "chapter" quite enjoyable rather than the opposite
2. He loves to sing and dance, especially to make people laugh by shaking his booty :)
1. He's a great big brother and a good example for his sisters and has been since they were born being their Pacifier Superhero!
May all your wishes come true my son, I love you!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Ryan! It's offical you are a big kid now!
He is growing up so fast! Seems like yesterday he was just a little guy sleeping on daddy's chest. I went back and looked at the pictures you sent me when he was just a baby. So cute in his little blessing outfit and laying on his blanket and, oh, I could say so many more, but it would take so long. Let's just say he is such a cute kid and leave it at that! Love you all.
Grandma S.
I agree with Grandma S. Such a precoius little man. God given, God blessed. Glad you had a happy birthday! I love you. Grandpa B.
I couldn't believe what a big kid he was when we were there. He was so cute saying he was so smart because he is five now. :] we really enjoyed seeing you guys. Cant wait until Christmas!
Post a Comment