Sunday, November 08, 2009

Got caught

couple funny stories for the memory book.....

I was putting Ryan to bed and getting really tired myself and as I was singing a song to him, I was singing it in tune but totally wasn't paying attention anymore and made up some words because i was so lost, and Ryan looks at me funny and says...."Mom! that's not how it goes!"
Then we both started laughing, but then I had to start all over

I was reading a bed time story to Renee and it was late so I TRIED to pull the skip a page trick, and she knew it right away and made me go back several pages even to make up for the trick I tried to pull i guess!

Joe was eating a piece of Halloween candy right before bed and the kids all tuned in and they all said "I want some!" (and mommy said, good going daddy!) hahaha

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Kids are so smart!

Nic said...

oh those were cute little stories! I loved them.

Anonymous said...

Joe and Karen and family - We realilze you will not be around this year for Thanksgiving, but PLEASE know that you are invited.

It is Feb 27 at the Roanoke Park Building at 6:00. Love you and God bless you.

U. Brent and A. Marge

Bethany said...

Good stories!

I hate when the boys catch me sneaking a piece of candy and they want one too-that was the whole reason I was trying to sneak it in the first place.

Crystel said...

I love the skip a page trick. Gotta be stealth!