This was a common pose in our house, and a frequent position we saw Joe in (either this or on the XBOX hahaha) He has studied for his last final exam ever!! He will have Boards to study for still, but not til next June. Until then he has clinicals which he will work at Pharmacies and Hospitals all over Phoenix getting hands on experience. We are so proud of him.
He had his first day of clinicals today, and it went well so he says. He was very tired when he came home and said "my dogs are barking!" to which Ryan responded "my cats are meowing!"
I don't know where he comes up with this stuff sometimes.
4 comments:
I love Ryan's response. He cracks me up. I'm still telling people about the statue of Jesus that is saying "STOP".
Jane
Too funny, I will have to use that one Ryan :)
Way to go Joe.
Seems our boy Ryan has a bit of wit about him. That was funny. Oh man, hope he doesn't grow up to be like Uncle Stevie! As far as the last exam, great job, Joe. We are so proud of you. I was just thinking today how I can't wait to watch you walk up in your cap and gown at your graduation.
Love you all-
Grandma S.
Post a Comment