So naturally her party was a "Twilight and Rockband" themed party because those are her 2 favorite things right now. Ok ya...her borderline OBESSESSIONS! haha
Her friend May Nhia was an awesome hostess, serving the cake topped with "Human free blood", and allowing the party to be at her house!
Getting all the Twilight she can get!
Me and her friend Clauchette
Rocking out
Brian makes me laugh out loud watching him play the drums! For one thing its because I haven't seen him play video games since we were kids, and for him to being doing something musical in nature is a first ever!! He's so into it, its awesome! you have to watch it!
Happy Birthday Kendra! It was a blast of a party! Forever 29
3 comments:
oh, that would have been so nice to have an excuse to buy a twilight shirt! Looks like a fun little party!
what a fun little party! i'm sure she loved it all! and i love the theme!!!
I love you! What more can I say...You guys are great.
Post a Comment