This Dentist office was amazing! They were so good with the kids,and catered so much to the kids right from the beginning. The waiting room rivaled Mcdonalds play place! Seriously!! They had a castle for the kids to climb in and a slide to slide down, 2 tv's on with Disney on it and one with XBOX, and a fish tank. It was so great for the kids to get out there wiggles before needing to sit still. (I wonder if they would let us come play in the summer even if we don't have an appointment??) jk
I needed daddy to be there with me for sure that day, it took both of us to help the girls and made it nice for us to each have one at a time and for them to see each other doing the same thing at the same time. Thanks again Joe for coming! You were my life saver!
Dr:"Can you show me where the dinosaurs teeth are? Good job Kaylee!"
(The dental assistants thought the girls were 1 because they don't have a full rack! They are just late bloomers)
Dr: "Can you show me how to brush the dinosaurs teeth? That's the way Renee!"
Then a trip to the "treasure box" after a job well done! Ryan's got an almost perfect check up, he has one potential cavity that they will "watch" So we went ahead and got sealants on the rest of his perfect teeth before any cavities get to them.
The girls too got to pick a prize for a completing there check up with out crying or whining!
9 comments:
Whew! Sounds like they have a great Dentist! That's awesome!
Your girls are soooo cute! (so is Ryan!)
You absolutely amaze me. Who would think to take a video camera to a dentist appointment. Not only that, but then to make such a cute blog entry.
I can't wait to see all of you and those sparkling clean teeth.
Love,
Jane
you are so brave...I am always too embarressed to take pictures at places like the dentist office. But then I regret not documenting it! You got some great pictures!
Wow, looks like the day at the denitist was a breeze! I am so nervous to take Sav...
Way to go with the good check ups!!! I agree with Jane what a cute idea to take pics while at the dentist. Your little family is so cute.. the girls are getting so big. I am also really sorry to hear about Sammy. I'm sure he is feeling much better now : )
ps I love the video of Kailey putting the baby to bed : ) Jesse & I laughed pretty hard.
You are so good. My kids still have never been to the dentist!
Hey Jane, I have a news flash for you. Karen is NEVER without her camera! I think it is part of her religion or something like that! :) Boy those kids sure put Grandma to shame. I hate the dentist! Maybe next time I come down, Ryan, Renee and Kaylee can teach me how to be brave! Love you all.
Sounds like a job well done. So glad Joe could be there.
Post a Comment