Monday, December 15, 2008

My Day

Today we met up with Kendra and the kids at the outlets to see the Christmas decorations, the humongous tree, and of course to see Santa. It was really fun and all the kids had a blast!




"HO,HO,HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!"


Kaylee would not stand still for me to take her picture, so I had to get an action shot! Here she is running across the sidewalk!


"Cheese!"

Following the leader!

"Following the leader, again!"




Inside Santa's house, waiting patiently to see the big man!


Renee was very cleaver in how to keep her self busy!





Santa is soo old, that he fell asleep in the middle of the picture!


Renee still wasn't liking the idea of being so up close and personal to Santa, But Kaylee REALLY wasn't buying the idea!

But they gave them these cool little antler hats, and that made it all better!


Then it was off to the playground to play before we got some lunch at the food court.


2 Little monkeys swinging in the tree!


3 little monkeys swinging in the tree,
(but don't worry none fell and bumped their heads!)

Renee did that on purpose, I promise!


She thought that is was cool!

Kaylee was mostly interested in putting on Ryan and Zoey's shoes.....

She wanted me to take this picture, cute feet!


then that night I babysat for Brian and Kendra so they could go to his work Christmas party. So this is how the day ended....5 little monkeys swimming in the tub.


Then the 5 little monkeys were cuddled up in the bed......
and momma didn't have to call the doctor at all!
P.S...
Andy and Megan if you were to find a House out here, Angie could be in the pictures too!
Hint, Hint!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like a fun family day. Angie would have had a fun time in the bath. Often I catch her peeing in the bath so I don't think the other cousins would like that.

I have an idea.... why don't you guys find a place out here then we can have 6 little monkeys....

Anonymous said...

Wow! that is a huge tree! I am so glad I wasn't the one that had to put all those ornaments on! There was hardly and empty spot on that tree! Looks like everyone had fun. Wish I could've been there. Love you all.

Grandma S.

Emily said...

The bath and bed pictures are so cute!!! How fun!