Friday, March 14, 2008

When I Grow Up.......

Lately, Ryan has really wanted to be with daddy more and more. When I try to sit down and study, he says "It's my time to study". When I am at school, he likes to be the man of the house and get dressed up in my clothes. I can't complain.....at least he is not dressing up in Karen's clothes. Then I might worry! :-)



Boy.....there is no question who's child he is! Can you say mini me?!!!!!


Just needs to grow a few feet taller and he'd be an exact replica!



This is Ryan's impression of mom!


Ryan: "Can you keep it down...I'm trying to sleep!"

6 comments:

Spamdrew said...

I can definitely tell Ryan and Joe apart. Ryan is the one that has hair.

He is really a case of monkey see monkey do.

Although Ryan is super cute, my GIRL will be even cuter!!!

Spamdrew the soon to be dad of a girl

http://spamdrewfam.blogspot.com

Joyce said...

I love that little guy! His impression of Karen was a riot.

mjs ashworth said...

What a cutie!

Nic said...

that was great!!! oh we love the pictures!! i can't even tell you how much we miss you all!!

Anonymous said...

No doubt where he belongs. And then if we could just see him walk around.....!!!
Jane

Emily said...

I never realized how much of a mini-Joe Ryan is. wow.