Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm so glad when daddy comes home



The girls love it when daddy comes home! The love the attention, the tickles, hugs and kisses. The girls are quite late bloomers when it comes to teething! At 15 months Kaylee has 1 tooth, and Renee still has NONE! See the video to see the proof.

4 comments:

mjs ashworth said...

There is something about girls and their daddy's! I think it is so cute, I love it!

Nic said...

we loved those!!! they are getting so big and cute!! and i love how they laugh and giggle and play peek a boo. what fabulous little babies!

Anonymous said...

I giggled too just watching these.
Jane

Anonymous said...

THE GIRLS SURE HAVE GROWN SINCE WE LAST SAW THEM IN JANUARY. THEY ARE ACTUALLY SAYING "DADDY" NOW. PRETTY SOON THEY WILL PROBABLY BE TALKING YOUR EARS OFF. I SURE LOVE MY GRANDBABIES.

GRANDMA S.