It worked out great since the family was getting together anyways, mom was making food anyhow and she has all this great entertainment in her backyard for all the kids!
It was a Great idea, thanks for the offer again Grandma!
Here are some shots of their day:

Renee and Kaylee making a twin train down the cool spiral slide
The static electricity was giving Renee a funky hair-do!

They were loving all the slides they had to choose from!
This one was just their size!

They also love to play mini golf on her putting green.
More like chase the balls and dig them out of the holes....
but what ever you call it, they have a blast with it!

Renee preferred this as her birthday hat!
Ryan and buddy Spencer getting some air on Grandma's cool swing.
Ryan and Zoey in the fort at the top of the spiral slide
They couldn't wait for the song and candles before sampling it!
Happy Birthday to you!!!

See what I mean about being all set for a party!
Really all I had to do was bring the Birthday girls and a Cake!!
I think this might become our new tradition?! :)
Everyone enjoying cake;
Birthday girls, Ryan, Cousin Zoey and
Neighbors/friends Lauren and Spencer
REALLY enjoying cake!!

Our Presents!!!!!!
From Cousin Zoey....2 cool books :)
From Friends Spencer and Lauren...this cool hippo
It is a riding/push toy and they are having all kinds of fun with it!
"Hey this thing is so hard to push all of the sudden?!?!?!"
From Grandma....all these balls and a cool tent to put them in
It's fun for the whole family!!
Even Uncle Andy came to the party...oh wait, that is Ryan.
This is what mommy and daddy got us

Whew! We made it through the first year!!
Congratulations to us and
Happy Birthday Kaylee and Renee!!
We love you!!
We can't wait to see what this next year has in store!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kaylee and Renee! Looks like everyone was having a great time. The cake looked yummy!Wish you'd send a piece up here! No, wait, Paw-Paw is leaving tomorrow. have to go back on my diet. I sure like it when he comes home. anyway, loved the hair-do's. can we say "Pebbles"? :) Love you all. See you in a few weeks. YIPPEE!! I love that I am coming back down to bug you, Joe! :) Hi to Ryan, too. I will bring you some more chocolate Ry-Ry! Grandma loves you!
Grandma S.
CAnt believe they are one already!! It looks like a fun party, Grandma Kathy has a great yard! Happy Birthday Kaylee and Renee~ Love, The Williams Fam
Oh and yes, Congrats to you too Joan and KAren for Surviving the first year!!
your girls are so cute!! we need to get together and play SOON:)
your girls are so adorable! I love the videos!
Post a Comment