Kaylee________Renee
Wt- 17 lbs 9 oz (2%) _______Wt- 17 lbs 8 oz (2%)
Ht- 27.25 in (6%)__________Ht- 28 in (18%)
Head-18.25 in (84%)________Head- 18 in (70%)
Diapers size 2
1st to......................__________ 1st to....
walk, talk and get a tooth_____roll over, sit, crawl and stand
So far Kaylee is the only one with a tooth, and she only has one for that matter!! She was however our earliest teether at 12 1/2 months! They seem to do things with in a week or 2 of each other so Renee should have one sprouting soon.
Here are a few shots of their visit to the doctor...
Kaylee on the official weigh in!
Renee....take 2 on the photo op. She didn't quite like it the first time on the scale. Such a girl!
Help!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this your tickle button?

Really there aren't any teeth in there?!!
Oh, here is your tickle button!
7 comments:
Oh! So CUTE!!!
Ok, the list of violations from this post is long...
1. Blantant HIPPA violation
2. Child pornography
and worse of all...
3. ANNOYING MUSIC
I will be reporting all three of these gross violations to the proper authorities.
Spamdrew the almost a Daddy
The girls are sure growing. Thanks for the update.I cracked up over Spamdrew's comments. Who's brother is he? Looks like grandma Kathy was thinking when she bought that house with all the fun stuff in the backyard! Lucky grandkids.
Joyce
Karen - Can't believe how big they all are, especially Ryan (who I will always refer to as "baby Ryan" even though he clearly is not a baby anymore!!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you all - we miss you bunches!
Love Lauren
so cute! All I can say is they grow up way to fast!!
P.S I tagged you see my blog for details
that's such a cute thing to write down! I love the pictures, what's up with your twins loving the doctors office? you're so lucky!
Post a Comment