Monday, April 16, 2007

Believe it or Not....


I knew you wouldn't believe it unless you saw it for yourself!!
Yes that is David holding a baby!!

The girls are really having fun now learning to play with toys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm a little confused. No names for the babies and I'm stumped. Some of us need a little help. Pretty cute no matter what the name!

Love,
Jane

Karen and Joe said...

Sorry Jane, They are both actually Renee. Guess we skipped that important detail :-)

Karen and Joe said...

Actually Jane....the Renee is in the bouncy seat and Kaylee is on the floor with the duck in her hands. Shame on daddy for not being able to tell!! :)

Anonymous said...

I bet the picture of David with the baby was Photoshopped. Oh, wait, I was the one that put the baby in his arms.

Spamdrew