I know this is surprising for us to post two times in one week, but we had a special event to post about. Today was the girls "blessing" in church. For Joe's family, and others who may not be familiar with the Latter-Day Saint faith, an infant blessing is special prayer given by the father of a newborn, and blesses the newborn with health, strength, and guidance by the Holy Spirit throughout their lives. In our faith, we don't baptize newborns, but rather baptize at the age of eight years old. So I guess this could be similar to a Christening, but without the baptism. That is the best way I can think of describing it. If anyone has a question, let me know and I will try answer it better. Anyway, The girls did wonderful and it was a wonderful spiritual experience. A special thank you to friends and family who participated and helped make this day so wonderful. The blessing dresses were hand made by Karen's mom and turned out soooo beautiful. We just can't thank her enough for all she did! We posted some pictures and hope you enjoy looking at them as we did taking them. For the last two pictures of each individual twin...we are going to test your knowledge. Can you guess which one is sleeping and which one is not? Let us know by posting a comment or returning our email. We will post the amount of people who get it right later this week. You have a 50/50 chance, so make a guess and see if you are right!

The party of five all dressed up!

Don't they look like little angels?

Who am I? Can you guess?

Can you guess who I am?? I think Uncle Andy will guess wrong!
9 comments:
The sleeping baby is Renee.
So what did I win?
Uncle Spamdrew
I think Renee is sleeping. Either awake or asleep; they are adorable! Now I notice Ryan "saying" cheese in the photos.
Thanks for the updates.
Jane
I think Kaylee is awake, and Renee is asleep. I'm not 100% sure, though.
ok, I entered your contest. When are you going to enter mine???
--Beth, your favorite sister, and favorite aunt to all your children
I think Kaylee is sleeping and Renee is awake.
Ok, in my defense, it was 5:38am PDT, so my brain wasn't in gear yet. Uggg...
Laugh it up....
Uncle Spamdrew the Defeated....
Good Job Kendra!! Andy was WRONG!! Sorry to all of those who sided with Andy. It is Kaylee sleeping and Renee is awake. Good guessing!
Joe
well, good grief, you could have waited until I had guessed before you gave the answer! Anyway, I was going to guess Kaylee awake and Renee asleep, even tho, I haven't seen them enough to know which is which. But we will take care of that on Labor Day weekend! love you all.
Grandma S.
Your family is just beautiful! We miss you guys so much. I can hardly beleive that we haven't even met those precious little girls!!! Give Ryan big hugs for us (if you can catch him) and smooch on those little angels for us too! Love you all!
Post a Comment