Thursday, December 07, 2006

Twin Update


Well our prayers have been answered and I have made it to 35 weeks successfully. I had a visit to the doctor and he has made a prediciton since I'm 1 cm dialated and 80% effaced that the twins arrival will be within the next 5-10 days!! ....GULP!!
We would love it if it were more towards the 10 day prediciton, so Joe can finish with finals without this added stressor. So keep the prayers coming our way!! Love you all.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe they are almost here! At least they won't be born on Christmas Day and you can enjoy Christmas with all your kids!! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You look great! I can't wait to see the pictures when the little girls arrive, but I will continue to pray and hope that they'll wait until finals are over.
As always, it was great to talk to you last week, Joe.

Love,
Jane

Anonymous said...

Hey take that picture down!! You can't have to fat people in the same picture! Besides, all pictures of Spamdrew are copyrighted. You will need to pay a licensing fee to use it.


Spamdrew the Fat Dude in the Background

Anonymous said...

Karen, honey, you look like you are ready to go, but what is that funny looking thing in the background! We are praying that the girls wait till Joe is finished with finals. Good Luck Joe. Love you all. Give Ryan kisses from...

Grandma S.

Karen and Joe said...

Andy, I think I'm officially fatter than you now! I thought you'd like that picture, since it might actually make you look skinny!

Thanks everyone for the prayers! We sure need them!!