Sunday, July 08, 2018

Bryson 6-7 months

Bryson  started to sleep better thanks to some sleep training. Taking two 2 hr naps with a cat nap in the evening then sleeps through the night with a dream feed. (I feed him before I go to bed one more time) 
He has learned to sit well, wave hi and clap. He is facintaed with his hands and will stare intently at them while he moves them around it’s cute. He loves his siblings and daddy but always prefers mom. 
He is still nursing and eats baby food 3 times a day well. Isn’t interested in table food yet Spits it out if it’s not puréed. If the kids feed him for me they end up making the biggest mess together. Bryson will need a bath as well as the high chair needs to be hosed down! 
We took a trip to Az to visit Grandma and meet great Grandma Ray. He was a happy baby for our visit, and both grandmas enjoyed him immensely! He did become more clingy to me, since so many people let taking him to hold him he would eye me and wonder why o want holding him or watch me where I was going. He grabs my hair all the time and have to unwrapp his hands form my hair almost every time I put him down or give him to someone else! 
He isn’t crawling yet but I was grateful for that as it would of made being at grandmas more tricky and stressful to keep an eye on him if and when I did need to walk away from him and let him play. I felt bad as a couple times he flopped over whole sitting and playing and Mom has tile floors so it was quite the bonk and cry afterwards. 
He did leave to like the pool a little bit more. He went in a few times and didn’t totally protest and actually seemed to enjoy himself, that is until big brother Ryan dunked him under the water for “fun”! Meanie! Haha
He sure is a cute and happy baby and are loving him! 
















No comments: