He got a case of excema that flared up in his foot, leg and cheeks. Wasn’t sure if it was from any baby food or from the weather changing or being a baby.
He is eating more baby food, rice cereal and oatmeal, as well as sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans bananas and avacados. He made some pretty funny faces when he first tried some of them! Haha! He is still pretty spitty, you often hear... Ewwww Mom he just spit on me! Here hold him while I go change my shirt! Hahaha He is off of the Zantac now though and seems to be doing fine.
I signed up for help with a sleep consultant to help me getting him to sleep better. Turns out I was doing so many things to not facilitate his sleep when I thought I was helping. So worked on sleep training, and keeping to a schedule and getting him in his own room has all helped tremendously! He still wakes up once but is putting himself back to sleep and I don’t feed him til 6:30 or 7am. Whoohooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment