His face lit up with a smile and he said " Ummmmmmm.....a truck....No,no,no....a bouncy ball!!"
"A bouncy ball?"
"Ya!"
"A big one or or a little one?"
"A wittle one!"
Haha! Ok I'm pretty sure Santa can fit that in his bag and his buffet! ;-)
Then later that day we were playing and came across a "whittle bouncy ball" and I pointed it out to him, and said " Jordan and wiggle bouncy ball! Just like you said you wanted for Christmas!"
His face lit up again exclaiming "Yay!!" And he grabbed it and put it in his pocket for the rest of the day! It was super cute!!
The. That same day, joe came home from work with a stuffed animal for each kid and when I was putting the girls to bed they were both clutchng their stuffed animal and Kaylee asked me... "Why don't parents sleep with stuffed animals?"
I said "I don't know, kids just like them"
And she says to me "you could get a side pillow that is shaped like hello kitty instead!
"Yes I could"
And Joe says "I know what to get mommy for Christmas now!"
Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment