Sunday, October 27, 2013

Each day

Each day life just goes, things are really busy with 4 kids, a dog and a husband ;-)
In a recent lesson that I taught to the young women at church, I was reminded and encouraged to look for the good in each day, and write it down. By looking for the good, you are finding how the hand of God is in your life. It also helps you stay optimistic and hopefully help stay away from getting overwhelmed with the not so good, especially if bedtime was a battle! haha

So I am recommitted to restart to blog again. I hope to be better about recording the bliss as well as the chaos, but be able to laugh about it now and later!

Today, Something that made us crack up was Jordan, who is 2 1/2 now, and he wanted to go get something from the fridge...cheese usually....and he said to me....hold on mom, 2,5,4. Holding up his 1st finger then all five. It was just so cute in his little  baby voice. We kept on asking him to do it again and again, cracking us up each time.

Then we heard a crash and boom then a cry when he pulled the deli tray out to far and it all fell out!

church was great, Joe spoke and retold his conversion story again. It was a funny, tear jerking, spirit filled talk, that made almost everyone laugh and cry. It's always great to hear that story to hear and feel of his spirit. It helps strengthen my testimony by hearing his and I'm sure it strengthens his even more.

So today I feel like Hearing strong testimony's that touch you, inspire you and you feel the spirit was the big "hand of God" in my life today. As well as the laughter of children, and having that sweet moment bring joy to my heart.

No comments: