Sunday, November 04, 2012

New Calling

I can't believe a few months have passed by again since blogging....oh man, well it might be another few months I'm afraid til I blog again.....because I just was called and sustained today as the new Young Women President in our ward. It's an overwhelming and exciting adventure I'm about to embark on. I have been serving in the Young Women's for about 2 years now, so I know these girls and love them already so it will be an easier adjustment than being put in their without knowing any of there names. So it will be consuming a lot of my time in my already busy life, but I know with the Lord's help it will all get done and work out. I'm looking forward to this experience, although very nervous and overwhelmed right now! I got a lot of encouragement today from people and the young women. They expressed their faith in me and their excitement that I was the one called. I know this is a calling from the Lord and He knows how I need to grow.
So now another reason why my blogging may not be so up to date.

1 comment:

Sunni said...

Congratulations on the 1/2 Marathon and the new calling. I was thinking the other day about my mom who had 4 little children and served as YW president (We were the age of my kids with the oldest 8 and the youngest a baby). I was thinking I don't know how she did it and now I am thinking that about you. You are great for the calling and just amazing. Good luck.