Friday, September 24, 2010

Expecting

So if you haven't heard already, we have found out that we are expecting.
We only know that I'm pregnant, we don't know yet if it's just one or more yet.
I will go to the doctor on Monday for my ultrasound to get an official due date and find out the million dollar question of "how many" are there this time.
So stay tuned for the results on Monday!
But as far as I know I'm due April 19th and am about 10 weeks currently.
(and already showing!) yikes!
Ryan has been praying for a baby brother for about 6 months now, so maybe this is an answer to a child's prayer.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Im excited to be an aunt again. :] So happy for you guys.

The Taylor Harbeck Family said...

Congratulations!! How exciting! I'll definitely be tuning in Monday for the news! :-)

sarah said...

Since you're having all these huge changes in your lives right now, you may as well throw in one more big transition! Congratulations!!!

Nic said...

i still can't tell you how happy and exciting brad and i are for you guys! it was just the best news ever!!! hope things continue to go well!! we love you and miss you!