Sunday, May 16, 2010

April update

Thoughts about April
Girls, more potty trained, Kaylee doing better than Renee now. She will actually tell me or go on her own! Renee is pretty good about going but I still have to be the one to tell her or take her. But still go through a lot of panties! And they come home from Miss Amy's or Grandma's in pullups.
They are still good about going to bed nicely, however Kaylee now wants the door open. She has woken up a few times at night one week crying, and she wasn't sick or needed anything, so she must of had a bad dream.


Speaking of bad dreams, Ryan still has bad dreams almost every night, or so we think that's why he gets up to come into our room. But here is a picture that he drew at Kindergarten...I explains it a little more clearly.....


It says "I saw a dinosaur daddy!" :( sweet but sad
I'm still busy working one night a week, Music time on Fridays and Preschool co-op once a week.
Joe is finishing up a clinical rotation at an Apothecary Shop, where he is learning a lot and enjoying the people he is working with.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Oh I hate when they have bad dreams!!! Abbie had one when she had strep last week and didn't want to take a nape cause she was afraid she would have another bad dream!!! We always cuddle for a little bit and then say a prayer and they have to go back to their bed. Seems to work for us! But my bed is TOO crowded to let them sleep with us anyway!