Wednesday, August 06, 2008

18 month Stats

The twins are 18 months!! Here are their STATs

Kaylee________________Renee


Wt 20.05lbs (2%)________ 20.01 lbs (2%)


Ht 31.25" (38%)_________ 31.25" (38%)


HC 18.5" (64%)__________ 18.5" (64%)


Diaper size-3 during the day, and 4 at night

clothes size- 12-18 months (occasionally a 9months)
teeth- 6 front teeth, and all 4 molars on their way!

Sleeps- bedtime is 6:30 or 7 and they sleep til 7 or 7:30

naps- 1 time a day, (for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2hrs) usually after lunch around 12:30 or 1, unless I need them to go down sooner!

Eats- They love to eat oatmeal, cereal, bananas, or eggs and toast for breakfast. And for lunch and dinner the eat your typical toddler foods.....chicken nuggets, hot dogs, mac and cheese etc. but they do love zucchini, broccoli, cheese, yogurt, and cookies and ice cream are sure winners!

They do talk and say a lot I think- Mommy, daddy, Ry-Ry, Nee-Nee, Kaylee, abbie, Doggie, Puppy, bird, duckie, Kitty, fish, MOO, BAA, Roar, ba-ba, wa-wa, bath, bye-bye, poo-poo, book, nana, candy, bite, up, cookie, more, please, thank-ooo, and of course...NO and Mine!

This was the 1st month that they were soo almost EXACTLY the same!!! It still amazes me! To me there definite differences that I can tell, which Kaylee looks like she weighs more and Renee looks like she might be a little taller. But I guess not! ha!

Here are just some fun shots from this month.....

Upside down Kaylee!


Renee

Kaylee


This is usually the dead give away of telling the girls apart...
Kaylee can throw the same looks the Ryan does!








having a special treat after a fun day at the water park....(I don't have any pictures of them actually at the water park, because I'm too busy keeping there heads above water!)



This just makes us laugh! I'm trying to show Kaylee how to make a fish face, and she is trying so hard to figure it out!!

A favorite game of ours right now....hide and seek!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh guys, they are getting soooo big! i cant wait to see them at the end of the month!

mjs ashworth said...

Your girls are SO cute! I love the swimming suits!

Nic said...

They are just so cute!!! We can't believe how big they are!! I love the fishy face. That was the best!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Jane

Megan said...

I cannot believe how petite they are. My Angie is already half their size. They are so cute and their hair is getting so long. I love how they can all play together.