So Karen's Favorite joke has got to be the "nestle toll house" joke from the Sitcom Friends. The one where Phoebe thinks that her Grandma's cookies are the best ever and it turns out that the same recipe is on the package of the Nestle Toll house chocolate chips. And the way Phoebe pronounces "Nestle Toll House" with a thick french accent just cracks her up! I know she's a nut!
Anyways....she just pulled a "Phoebe!" She has been making smoothies frequently and we have all been enjoying them as a cool refreshing summer treat. And the smoothie that she has been making has been soo good and she has been telling me that she made it up herself. Well she happened to look closely at the package of frozen strawberries and noticed that there was a recipe for Strawberry-blueberry smoothies. And she was going down the ingredient list and was, saying, yes, yes, yes,yes. Huh that's exactly what I do too!
So I said "Could that be the recipe that you made up? Just like...Nestle Toll house!!"
3 months ago
2 comments:
that's the best!!! I need a good smoothie!
LOL! I love that episode of Friends too! Mmmm...cookies sound good! :)
Post a Comment