Monday, April 21, 2008

I've been Tagged!

I was tagged long ago, and am finally getting around to doing it...sorry guys! This is something going around in the blogging world, and it has come to us a few times and we are finally getting around to doing it. So I'm going to tag....Kendra, Megan, Kara, Nicolle, Bethany, Jessica and anyone else who loves to blog! Have fun!

4 Jobs that I've had:
Water slide attendant at wild rivers
Courtesy clerk (fancy name for bagger!) at Smiths grocery store
Waitress at Chili's
Nurse (family practice and peds, labor and delivery and postpartum)

4 Places that I've been
Kauai
Grand Canyon
Jamaica
Canada

4 places I've lived
Mission Viejo, California
San Antonio and El Paso, TX
Rancho Santa Margarita, Ca
Anthem, AZ

4 Favorite foods
BBQ chicken or steak
Chinese chicken salad
sweet potatoes
strawberry shortcake with vanilla ice cream of course!

4 places I'd rather be
well in a few months it will definitely be anywhere but AZ!
Hawaii
Jamaica
southern California

1. What is your Hubby's name? Joe
2. How long have your been married? 8 years
3. How long did you date? 1 year
4. How old is he? 30
5. Who eats more? Joe
6. Who said I Love you First?Joe
7. Who is taller? Joe
8. Who sings better? Joe.
9. Who is smarter? That depends on the question you are asking....but for the most part Joe.
10. Whose temper is worse?I'll stick to my answer to every other question...also Joe
11. Who does the laundry? I do....although I need to be fired for accidentally washing a pullup! Don't ever do that!
12. Who does the dishes?. Whoever doesn’t cook, so mostly Joe, however there is always dishes to be done in the morning, so I do them all day.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
14. Who pays the bills? I do, although it's another job I need to be fired from!
15. Who mows the lawn? uuhh, what lawn???
16. Who cooks dinner? me, unless we have something barbecued, then Joe.
17. Who drives when together? Joe
18. Who is more stubborn? Joe
19. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? me
20. Whose parents do we visit most?Well since my mom lives here, Joe's family does.
21. Who Proposed?Joe
22. Who has more friends? I do I think, but if I really think about it, my friends are his friends and vice versa so we are even.
23. Who has more siblings? I do
24. Who wears the pants in the family? Neither.

10 years ago...1998 I was in the army in the first part of my nursing training and had just met joe.

5 things on my to due list.....
Rearrange my carseats, Returns at Walmart, go to the bank and library, finish putting the laundry away.

2 comments:

Sunni said...

thanks for sending an update email. I am glad you got around to this as it is so much fun to read about you and Joe.

Spamdrew said...

So both of you wear dresses, since neither wears the pants? Man, Joe in a dress, now that is a horrible image. Crap, got that one stuck in my head. Thanks a lot people!

Almost as bad as:
http://spamdrewfam.blogspot.com/2008/03/this-is-our-sister-in-law-kendras.html


Spamdrew needs his brain images scrubbed...